Welcome to this West Coast Paper Mills website. We at West Coast Paper Mills respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website and are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to this website. Our policy on the collection and use of personal information and other information is outlined below.
1.We do not require personal information to obtain access to most of our website.
2. We collect personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include personal information.
3. We collect and use personal information for business purposes in order :
That you may download product information, order products and take advantage of certain other features of our website.
To provide information or interactive services through this website, to your e-mail address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, to your name and postal address.
To seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered on the our website .
To process orders or applications submitted by you.
To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us.
To anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you.
To create products or services that may meet your needs.
To process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate with visitors about our products, services and businesses.
To allow you to subscribe to our news letter.
4. We will not use or share, either within West Coast Paper Mills or with a third party, any information collected at this page for direct marketing purposes. Because of the nature of the Internet, we may transmit the information to another country, but among West Coast Paper Mills and its affiliates, for purposes other than direct marketing, such as for storage, or for carrying out the processing detailed above, or because of where our servers are located, but we do not provide or use personal information to unrelated businesses for direct marketing purposes.
5. To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
6. We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
7. If you e-mail us, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address will be used by West Coast Paper Mills to respond to you. We will not use the information that can identify you, such as your e-mail address, for direct marketing purposes.
Non personal information
1. At this web site, information sent by your web browser, may be automatically collected. This information typically includes your domain name (the site after the @ in your e-mail address). It may also contain your user name (the name before the @ in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor’s computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, websites visited before