Press and media play a vital role in serving us to communicate with all our stakeholders and the public in general. We have thousands of shareholders across the country who need to keep updated about the company on a regular basis and this task is performed well with the assistance of the press and media agencies.
WCPM makes regular announcements about the developments taking place in the company. Print and online publications like newspapers, business magazines and online journals regularly release news items about our company helping us to spread the right news at the right time so as to steer clear of any kind of rumors. Read on to get a copy of some of our latest announcements and news items in the media.
WCPM makes regular public announcements regarding the growth and development of the organization. Whether a pulp plant is up for sale or the annual general meeting is going to be held, you can get all such company related announcements on this page. Keep yourself up-to-date with what’s happening in the company. All stakeholders are advised to keep themselves abreast of the company developments such as when a Dealers’ meet is held and whether the company is ready to hire more dealers or not.
This section lists all the articles about WCPM that have come out in print media. The media helps to keep all our stakeholders updated with the latest news about the company. When we launched our mega expansion program and when our profits increased by a number of crores, the media kept pace with us to spread the word around. Read some of the important articles that came up in prominent newspapers in the country.
- Shri. Saurabh Bangur – President, IPMA – Click Here to See Details
- PrintWeek Magazine – Fastest growing Indian paper market facing import threats – Click Here to See Details
- The Economic Times – Local paper industry seeks curb on cheaper import – Click Here to See Details
- BusinessLine – Paper industry seeks safeguard duty – Click Here to See Details
- moneycontrol – West Coast Paper Mills Ltd. present market position – Click Here to See Details
- ET Markets – Stock Price – Click Here to See Details